- Published: 02 January 2016 02 January 2016
I first started in journalism in July 1972 when I began a cadetship at The Morning Bulletin newspaper in the Queensland regional city of Rockhampton.
After a brief stint as Deputy Editor of the Gympie Times newspaper, I joined Queensland's major newspaper The Courier-Mail in May 1986 and held various positions mostly as a sub-editor, did some features writing and was also travel editor on the Sunday paper The Sunday Mail.
After being made redundant in February 2013, I began writing and editing for Creation Ministries International in their Australian office.
I contribute to the ministry's Creation magazine as well as its website, creation.com. See following for some of my articles.
Articles from Creation magazine
- Giant sea-going wooden vessels challenge Ark skeptics
- Model message spreads all over the world
- Noah’s Ark–water and impact resistant?
- Blinded by evolutionary brainwashing
- Movie-making an off-the-wall idea
Articles from creation.com
- The Bible is the bedrock of civilized society
- Was Gerard Krefft sacked for being an evolutionist?
- Here’s the Intel; Stephen Hawking fears robots could wipe us out
- Humanists say their message is being suppressed
- A review of the movie Exodus: Gods and Kings
- The boy who’s proud to be a killer
- Let all views be heard, dissenters say—teach only one view, suppressers say
- Missing the link between Darwin and racism
- New Scientist on ‘losing our religion’
- The whites of their eyes—How Hollywood makes apes look human
- 19th century minister to colleague: Darwin will drag you down
- Sorry, atheists, but you’re wrong: The death of ‘Love your neighbour’
- Blinkered scientists look past the obvious
- Richard Dawkins upset that public don’t like him
- How evolution is driving the clergy to atheism
- Activist challenges judges to redefine chimpanzees’ legal status
- The atheist who dared to question materialism
- Has journalism been compromised in the creation-evolution debate?
- It’s all talk,Tiktaalik can’t walk
- A different way of thinking—Thomas Nagel considers the mind
- Why do so many people commit suicide?
- Charles Bree, the man who championed women
- This is our world
- A wish engraved in his soul ...
- A heart for healing music
- The cliffside is alive ... with artwork
- Aussies bring chateau a rosy glow
- T.J.White with Roy and H.G.
- The sad case of Gerard Krefft